Prescription Drug Discussion Forums  

Go Back   Prescription Drug Discussion Forums > Medication Discussions > Other Medications

Notices

Old 09-15-2009, 03:38 AM

Default Pain Medications

I ran into this site a couple months back and find it handy for checking out new meds. I have chatted briefly to the administrator there to inquire more about it. I have found out that this is face to face doctor visit and they deliver pain meds within 3 days. They are serving also several states than they used to. Has anyone tried phoneconsultation.com?
________
Love Discussion

Last edited by undefinesick; 01-22-2011 at 11:26 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:22 AM

Default RE:Pain Medications

Quote:
Originally Posted by undefinesick View Post
I ran into this site a couple months back and find it handy for checking out new meds. I have chatted briefly to the administrator there to inquire more about it. I have found out that this is face to face doctor visit and they deliver pain meds within 3 days. They are serving also several states than they used to. Has anyone tried phoneconsultation.com?
Hi undefinesick,
My brother has been using online consultation for a month now,he's been doing well but actually he's still ordering refills just to complete the medications.Why not try anyway we should be way ahead.
Old 10-31-2010, 04:06 AM

Wink

No But for better no problem service and overnight ship available, no joke and honest service try payless-pharmacydotcom or rxjeradotcom for super fast ships and serves all us customers. treat with respect please talk and make a choice. If you have real pain issues and have no place to turn. Its hard theses days to have good insurance and good treatment, this is only to help those kind of situations. or just if your in need give a try. Not repping just giving good info to help. I hope everybody is or gets well!

DD
Old 06-23-2012, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyD View Post
No But for better no problem service and overnight ship available, no joke and honest service try payless-pharmacydotcom or rxjeradotcom for super fast ships and serves all us customers. treat with respect please talk and make a choice. If you have real pain issues and have no place to turn. Its hard theses days to have good insurance and good treatment, this is only to help those kind of situations. or just if your in need give a try. Not repping just giving good info to help. I hope everybody is or gets well!

DD
These websites dont work anymore, do u have a new one? thanks
Old 03-12-2013, 09:51 PM

Theirs a website for controlled meds. Medicines Mexico