Prescription Drug Discussion Forums  

Go Back   Prescription Drug Discussion Forums > General > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Old 03-25-2018, 06:35 PM

Default Breast Implants

Heyy!!
I'm planning to consider the breast augmentation from a nearby clinic in London. When I reached my teens I had a crush on a guy who was a newcomer in the college. She was so handsome and every girl was behind him. One day I proposed him by giving my first letter. He was a kind of person who is smirky towards girls. As he is a nerd he sometimes insults me with everyone. And it is his nature. I started to make him a friend but he always hurt me through his words. I was totally sad. One day went for an outing with his family friends and my friends. We went to a nearby beach and my friends wore swimming suits. He teased me as I'm having small breasts. I was disappointed at that evening. I cried and texted my friend. She suggested me for undergoing the breast implant surgery from London ( http://www.breastandtummytuck.com/pr...east-implants/ ). Breast Implants was a new term for me so I googled and started my research on it. I read about two type of implants such as the saline and silicone implants. But I don't have much idea on this. Can someone share the pros and cons of both the implants?